The artificial lake of “La Boulogne”
“Les Rives de Grand Lieu” is located right in front of a 20-hectare leisure park including a 5-hectare lake. The site is ideal for an outing bathing families, or summer activities with children.
Several shaded picnic areas have been set for a full day of outdoor relaxation. Children can choose:
- The archery, from 8 years old: € 30 per one-hour session, for an introduction to target shooting.
- The swing golf, at 9 years old: 5 € per child, from Tuesday to Friday, morning and afternoon. Initiation of 1h30 to 2h.
- The beaches of entertainment, from 6 years old: every Wednesday and Friday from 15h to 17h, free.
- Walk over to “La Boulogne”, from 7 years old: € 3 per child for a fun course.
- The Amusement Park Saintphil'oisirs, from 3 years old: inflatables, trampoline, wooden games, mini swin golf, pony rides ... Open daily from 14h30 to 19h, 4 € per child per session.
- The introduction to Optimist (age 5 years old), the pico, to windsurfing (from 12 years old).
- The orientation course, age 7: route maps to download from the city website, free.
Swimming is arranged and supervised free from early July to late August. The site lends itself very well to fishing and pontoons are equipped for people in difficult situations and families equipped with strollers.